Variant: Signature Outfit
I absolutely love the movie Paprika, I even cried at the end the first time I watched it ^^;;; I knew that it was a cosplay that had to happen even though it took slowly building the cosplay as I came across the pieces since it is very much a piece-set cosplay, it is one I love very much and it holds a special place in my heart.
This cosplay is super comfortable, which is an added bonus for those times you wanna cosplay but be comfortable doing so, like at such times as you are going bowling or something.
- Completed: February 2010
- Debut: Anime Boston 2010
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Time Spent: 2 hours (approx.)
- Estimated Cost: $68 (approx.)
- Materials Used: Stretch Cotton blend, Stretch Denim
- ♥~Shirt~♥ I purchased a red shirt and altered it to fit me better.
- ♥~Jeans~♥ I purchased a pair of fitted jeans and altered them to the right length.
- ♥~Belt~♥ I totally lucked out finding a white belt with the right kind of buckle at a local Target.
- ♥~Shoes~♥ I lucked out finding a pair of matching red shoes at a local store.
- ♥~Wig~♥ I styled in the little cheek curls I would still like to shorten up the back a bit, but it always get put-off due to other cosplays taking precedence.
- Brand: Mona Lisa
- Style: Uma
- Color: 130
- Styling Time: 30 minutes (approx.)