Variant: Christmas (Winter Wonderland)
Made for Boston's Annual Cosplay Ice-Skating Event 2009.
- Completed: December 2009
- Debut: Boston's Annual Cosplay Ice-Skating Event 2009
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time Spent: 5-10 hours (approx.)
- Estimated Cost: $8 (approx.)
- Materials Used: Velveteen, Vinyl, Faux-Fur, Marabou, Metal Findings
- ♥~Dress~♥ The dress is made from a red velveteen material for the, I had the white faux-fur for the collar and cuffs from leftover from my KiriKiri Mai plush, and the bottom hem trim and fluffy buttons were made from a marabou boa.
- ♥~Belt~♥ To make this belt I used a large brass-colored buckle from Sephygoth's stash and some black patent vinyl from my fabric stash.
- ♥~Socks~♥ I found the perfect pair at a local store which is what inspired me to do this cosplay!
- ♥~Boots~♥ The boots were a simple pair of ankle boots that I covered with red spandex and added fluffy marabou trim to the top of.
- ♥~Wig~♥ It's the same wig I use for all of my Haruhi cosplays. A cute little wig in that came in almost the perfect style out of the bag, obtained in downtown Philly and I've long lost the tag. I just had to trim the bangs and sew on Haruhi's signature ribbons, which I made pre-tied of course.
- Brand: Unknown
- Style: Unknown
- Color: 4
- Styling Time: 1 hour