Variant: Bunny Girl
Ever since watching the show I had been toying with the idea of cosplaying a few different variants of the characters. This was a really spur-of-the-moment cosplay and eventually I would like to make a proper bunny-suit entirely from scratch.
- Completed: November 2007
- Debut: Bakuretsucon 2007
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time Spent: 5 hours (approx.)
- Estimated Cost: $12.50 (approx.)
- Materials Used: Poly-Satin, Vinyl, Satin Ribbon, Velvet, Faux-fur
- ♥~Bunny Suit~♥ I found the almost perfect black bodysuit at the Halloween store I worked at in the fall of 2007, it was on clearance for super-cheep. I just had to remove the trim and do some minor alterations so it was snugly form fit. Unfortunately, due to the flimsy nature of the fabric in the bodysuit, I had to reinforce all the seams and replace the zipper.
- ♥~Bunny Ears~♥ A several months prior to finding the base bodysuit my boyfriend had actually made me the perfect pair of bunny ears. ♥
- ♥~Bunny Tail~♥ The tail is just a super-fluffy poof ball that was also made by Sephygoth from some left-over fabric.
- ♥~Collar, Cuffs, & Bow-tie~♥ I made the collar and bow-tie from some left-over fabric and ribbon. The bunny-suit came with the cuffs.
- ♥~Tight~♥ I found them at a store down the street, they're just basic black sheer to waist tights with no control-top.
- ♥~Shoes~♥ I already owned a pair of simple black pumps that were close enough.
- ♥~Wig~♥ It's the same wig I use for all of my Haruhi cosplays. A cute little wig in that came in almost the perfect style out of the bag, obtained in downtown Philly and I've long lost the tag. I just had to trim the bangs and sew on Haruhi's signature ribbons, which I made pre-tied of course.
- Brand: Unknown
- Style: Unknown
- Color: 4
- Styling Time: 1 hour